Finding Success Through Support
This study session discusses the importance of mood disorder support groups, and the impact they can have on individuals living with mental illness, and their friends and family members.
Study Session Resources
Links & Websites
- Mood Disorders Support Group of New York
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- "Support for depression is right around the corner" - Dena's op-ed about Refa'enu
- "Hearing, helping each other" - Jewish Standard article on Refa'enu
- "I have bipolar disorder" - Dena's op-ed about bipolar disorder
- "New forum offers online support for mood disorders" - Jewish Standard article
No comments yet.