**This video is open-captioned**
This webinar on how one congregation uses support groups to challenge the stigma and increase awareness surrounding Mental Illness, from Diana MaKieve of Temple Isaiah, is part of the URJ-Ruderman Mental Health Learning Opportunity series.
The next call in the series, “Including Individuals with Psychiatric Disabilities” is available here.
Study Session Resources
Links & Websites
- Temple Isaiah P'tach Libeynu (Open Our Hearts) Page
- P'tach Libeynu Homepage
- WRJ - Mental Health Overview
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
- Depression & Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE)
- Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program